Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time passes by....



Fall is my favorite season. I like the cold after all the heat of summer. I like wearing socks and warm jammie pants. I like stomping around in crunchy leaves. I love the warm Autumn colors against a bright blue sky. I like damp clothes because it feels so good to get out of them. I like down comforters and monkey slippers.
I love Halloween and all the spooky stuff that goes with it. I love cemeteries and fun-size candy. I like believing in magic and ghosts and impossible things.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is the best time of year!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Fall...even though today started out more like Summer!

Lisa said...

What'cha been doing for two weeks? :)

motorgirl donna said...

I have been doing nothing.... It sucks! Had sinus infection that took 3 rounds of antibiotics to clear up. Ahhh my aching head...